Pathways through a successful youth
Mission Australia believes all young people should have the opportunity to successfully move through their adolescent years and into adulthood, well prepared for life ahead.
At Mission Australia, we believe that every young person is vitally important both for today and for the future. We recognise that the transition from adolescence to adulthood can be challenging for young people, their families and friends, and sometimes their community.
We provide support to youth experiencing issues with drug and alcohol abuse, family breakdown, unemployment, homelessness and mental illness.
We work to develop their strengths and capacity to make positive life decisions. We support them in reaching their goals as well as in developing solutions, skills and competencies to achieve success.
Our range of Youth services includes prevention and early intervention, counselling and case management, education and skills development, mentoring, and residential programs.
We also offer innovative programs to encourage young people to stay at school as well as take advantage of further education to increase their employment opportunities.
- Bunbury / South West region (WA)
- Canterbury Bankstown Youth Services (NSW)
- Clifton Adolescent and Family Support (NSW)
- Creative Youth Initiative (NSW)
- Drug and Alcohol Youth Service (WA)
- Dubbo Leadership and Cultural Development Program (NSW)
- Fairfield Youth Connections (NSW)
- Junaa Buwa! Centre for Youth Wellbeing (NSW)
- Gambling Counselling and Support Services (NSW & ACT)
- Learning Unlimited (SA)
- Macarthur Youth Connections (NSW)
- On Track and Making Tracks (WA)
- Pilbara Indigenous Youth Development & Mentoring Program (WA)
- South West Youth Services (NSW)
- Triple Care Farm (NSW)
- Urban Quest (NT)
- U-Turn (TAS)
- Wagga Youth Connections (NSW)
- Youth Beat (SA, NT and TAS)
For more information contact your local Mission Australia state office.