Triple Care Farm (NSW)
Established in 1989, Triple Care Farm (TCF) is a unique and successful residential program for young people experiencing homelessness, substance abuse, mental illness or acute behavioural problems.
Since 1989, this farm in the picturesque Southern Highlands of New South Wales has been helping young people to develop emotionally, socially and vocationally in a safe, secure environment.
At the end of each year, the transformation made by students is celebrated at a graduation ceremony.
Students will have access and benefit from
- Three comfortable residential cottages
- Weekend activities such as canoeing, hiking, mountain bike riding and caving
- Working with the farm's animals
- On-site gym
- Music Program with on-site recording studio and music room
- Visual Arts programs
- Educational programs to help with computer skills, reading and writing
- TAFE-accredited training in Hospitality, Automotive, Retail, First Aid, Forklift and Wood/metalwork
- Counselling support
- Support for residents after they leave.
Triple Care Farm
P: (02) 4885 1265