What do I do if I need repairs or maintenance done?
If you need a repair you should contact your Housing Manager as soon as possible.
When reporting a repair or maintenance issue, you will need to provide:
- Details of the type of repair needed
- Details of how the repair issue was caused (if known)
- A phone number for the contractor who will do the repairs to call you on or a time for them to visit
- Any other relevant information
After making a request for a repair we will:
- Advise you of what will happen next and the likely time it will take to fix
- Follow up with you and the contractor to make sure the work has been done
- Let you know if you will be charged (depending on the cause of the property damage)
For major repairs and insurance-related matters, the Housing Manager will need to visit your house to view the damage and take photos. For properties we manage for other owners, we will report all repair requests to the owner or agent and we will let owners and agents know what they need to do.
If you need an urgent repair after hours you can call 1800 269 672. This is for emergency repairs only.
If you live in Tasmania you can call the Lake Maintenance 24 hour hotline on 1300 452 537.
Our staff will respond to requests for non-urgent repairs during business hours.