Welcome to Mission Australia Housing
For Mission Australia Housing, a good home is about more than just walls and windows.
As tenants of Mission Australia Housing, or if you are interested in joining one of our many housing communities, we will help you to find the right home in the right place and with the right supports.
Our staff work closely with all our housing communities to make sure our tenants feel a part of their community and know about the different ways that each and every one of you can play a part.
We hope the following information will help you, as a part of the Mission Australia Housing community to understand your rights, remain in your home and help to build happy, healthy and vibrant places where people want to live.
Where can I find out more about what has been happening at Mission Australia Housing?
At Mission Australia Housing we work with our tenants to create happy, healthy places to live and enjoy. You can hear more from our tenants about what happens in our different housing communities by reading our quarterly newsletters and news articles.
Working closely with our tenants in each area, though local tenant committees, the NSW Tenant Action Group and our Resident Steering Committee in Tasmania we have developed a number of tenant handbooks, quick handy fact sheets and helpful rental guides that we hope you find useful.
You can find out more about our properties here
- Fact Sheet - Appeals and Complaints
- Fact Sheet - CCTV Surveillance
- Fact Sheet - Keeping Pets
- Fact Sheet - Rent Arrears
- Fact Sheet - Rent Payments
- Fact Sheet - Rent Setting
- Fact Sheet - Repairs and Maintenance
- Fact Sheet - Visitors and Additional Occupants
- Fact Sheet - Water Usage
- Fact Sheet - Looking After Your Property
- Fact Sheet - Lift Safety
- Fact Sheet - Dogs Barking
- Fact Sheet - Common Ground
- Fact Sheet - Mould and Condensation
- Fact Sheet - Vacating Your Property
You can view Mission Australia Housing policies here.