About our national disability insurance scheme services
Mission Australia is an NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) Partner in the Community in various locations in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania and Western Australia. We help people with disability get the supports they need to live the life they want and be included in their community.
The NDIS enables Australians with a permanent and significant disability to choose the life they want to live. The scheme helps people with disability to access the right supports for them as well as build their skills to participate actively in their community.
The NDIS gives families and carers peace of mind, knowing their loved ones can access the support and capacity to lead an ordinary life on their terms.
Mission Australia is fully committed to our role as an NDIS Partner in the Community delivering Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) and Local Area Coordination (LAC) services.
Find a nearby service
- NDIS Local Area Coordination – Adelaide Hills National Disability Insurance Scheme Mount Barker, SA
- NDIS Local Area Coordination – Limestone Coast National Disability Insurance Scheme Mount Gambier, SA
- NDIS Local Area Coordination - Cairns National Disability Insurance Scheme Yarrabah, QLD
- NDIS Local Area Coordination - Central North Metro Perth National Disability Insurance Scheme Mirrabooka, WA
- NDIS Local Area Coordination - Central North Metro Perth National Disability Insurance Scheme Subiaco, WA