While many people gamble for entertainment, a large number of Australians develop gambling habits that impact negatively on themselves, their families and their communities.
Some of the difficulties that come with gambling at problematic levels include:
- Having no money for bills, food or rent
- Health problems, such as stress, depression, loss of sleep and anxiety
- Being at a high risk of losing family, friends, your house or job.
Common reasons people gamble to such lengths include:
- To make quick money
- To relax or get away from life’s stresses or problems
- To fill in time when there’s nothing else to do.
Whatever the reason behind your problem gambling, the longer you continue, the harder it will be to stop. So act now. Call us today to book your first appointment and start taking control of your gambling.
Who we assist
We assist people experiencing gambling problems and family and friends who are affected by problem gambling.
We assist people residing in the Macarthur region (Campbelltown, Camden and Wollondilly) who have issuses with gambling.
We accept direct referrals or referrals from other services.