About our mental health recovery services
Not all mental health issues are the same and the road to recovery is rarely straightforward. Our services apply a holistic and tailored approach to every individual we work with.
Mission Australia’s mental health recovery services aim to support individuals to thrive in their community. We offer variety of counselling options, suicide prevention activities, community awareness initiatives and psychosocial support.
Find a nearby service
- National Psychosocial Support Measure - Darwin Mental health recovery Darwin, NT
- Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) Riverina Mental health recovery Albury, NSW
- Enhanced Adult Community Living Support - Western NSW Mental health recovery Orange, NSW
- Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) Riverina Mental health recovery Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Housing Accommodation Support Initiative (HASI) Plus Mental health recovery Eastwood, NSW