About our mental health recovery services
Not all mental health issues are the same and the road to recovery is rarely straightforward. Our services apply a holistic and tailored approach to every individual we work with.
Mission Australia’s mental health recovery services aim to support individuals to thrive in their community. We offer variety of counselling options, suicide prevention activities, community awareness initiatives and psychosocial support.
Find a nearby service
- Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) Liverpool Mental Health Recovery Miller, NSW
- Bowering House Mental Health Recovery
- Psychosocial Support Program North Coast Mental Health Recovery Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Family and Carers Mental Health Program Mental Health Recovery Port Macquarie, NSW
- Enhanced Adult Community Living Support - South Eastern Sydney Mental Health Recovery