About our mental health recovery services
Not all mental health issues are the same and the road to recovery is rarely straightforward. Our services apply a holistic and tailored approach to every individual we work with.
Mission Australia’s mental health recovery services aim to support individuals to thrive in their community. We offer variety of counselling options, suicide prevention activities, community awareness initiatives and psychosocial support.
Find a nearby service
- Bowering House Mental Health Recovery
- Family and Carers Mental Health Program Mental Health Recovery Coffs Harbour, NSW
- National Psychosocial Support Measure - North Coast Mental Health Recovery Kempsey, NSW
- Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) Blacktown Mental Health Recovery Mt Druitt, NSW
- National Psychosocial Support Measure - Katherine Mental Health Recovery Katherine, NT