About our mental health recovery services
Not all mental health issues are the same and the road to recovery is rarely straightforward. Our services apply a holistic and tailored approach to every individual we work with.
Mission Australia’s mental health recovery services aim to support individuals to thrive in their community. We offer variety of counselling options, suicide prevention activities, community awareness initiatives and psychosocial support.
Find a nearby service
- Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) Whyalla/Pt Augusta Mental Health Recovery Whyalla, SA
- Bowering House Mental Health Recovery
- Housing Accommodation Support Initiative (HASI) Northern Sydney Mental Health Recovery
- Transitional Support Mental Health Recovery Hindmarsh, SA
- Enhanced Adult Community Living Support - Far West Mental Health Recovery Broken Hill, NSW