About our mental health recovery services
Not all mental health issues are the same and the road to recovery is rarely straightforward. Our services apply a holistic and tailored approach to every individual we work with.
Mission Australia’s mental health recovery services aim to support individuals to thrive in their community. We offer variety of counselling options, suicide prevention activities, community awareness initiatives and psychosocial support.
Find a nearby service
- Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) Whyalla/Pt Augusta Mental Health Recovery Port Augusta, SA
- Family and Carers Mental Health Program Mental Health Recovery Lismore, NSW
- Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) Riverina Mental Health Recovery Cooma, NSW
- Enhanced Adult Community Living Supports - South Eastern Sydney Mental Health Recovery
- Housing Accommodation Support Initiative (HASI) - Far West Mental Health Recovery Broken Hill, NSW