About our mental health recovery services
Every year, approximately 1 in 5 Australians* will experience a mental health issue. Not all mental health issues are the same and many people can recover if they receive support early.
At Mission Australia we deliver support from a recovery led view, which our experience has taught us is the most effective approach for people with a mental illness.
We believe a mental health issue shouldn’t prevent you from being an active member in their community or enjoying satisfying work and independence.
* Australian Bureau of Statistics. (2009). National Survey of Mental Health and Wellbeing: Summary of Results, 4326.0, 2007. ABS: Canberra.
Find a nearby service
- Partners in Recovery (PIR) - North Coast NSW Mental health recovery Port Macquarie, NSW
- Family and Carers Mental Health Program Mental health recovery Port Macquarie, NSW
- Housing Accommodation Support Initiative (HASI) - Far West Mental health recovery Dubbo, NSW
- Family and Carers Mental Health Program Mental health recovery Sawtell, NSW
- Partners in Recovery (PIR) - Darwin Mental health recovery Palmerston, NT