About our children & families services
All children deserve a happy, healthy start to life. Mission Australia helps families provide the security, care and support that are so vital to a child’s development. At the heart of our work is early intervention and prevention, which means we address issues before they become major setbacks for families. We support mums and dads to be the very best parents they can be.
We run playgroups, early learning centres, literacy and financial education programs and other activities that help families – including grandparents and other carers – to feel they are part of a community.
Our community services also work with families to help them deal with those challenges that can tear people apart, such as problem gambling, domestic violence, drug and alcohol issues and long-term unemployment.
We are committed to the safety of all children and young people.
Find a nearby service
- Targeted Youth Support Service Children & families Berriedale, TAS
- Reconnect - Whyalla Children & families Whyalla, SA
- Reconnect - Inner City Children & families Kings Cross, NSW
- Mission Australia Early Learning Service Beresfield Children & families Beresfield, NSW
- Brighter Futures Early Intervention Program (EIP) - KCF & CM - Tablelands Children & families Queanbeyan, NSW