About our children & families services
All children deserve a happy, healthy start to life. Mission Australia helps families provide the security, care and support that are so vital to a child’s development. At the heart of our work is early intervention and prevention, which means we address issues before they become major setbacks for families. We support mums and dads to be the very best parents they can be.
We run playgroups, pre-schools, family day care, literacy and financial education programs and other activities that help families – including grandparents and other carers – to feel they are part of a community.
Our community services also work with families to help them deal with those challenges that can tear people apart, such as problem gambling, domestic violence, drug and alcohol issues and long-term unemployment.
We are committed to the safety of all children and young people.
Find a nearby service
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren - Midwest Children & families Geraldton, WA
- Mission Australia Family Day Care South West Sydney Children & families Miller, NSW
- Joined Up Services Children & families Rosny Park, TAS
- Reconnect - Peel (Mandurah) Children & families Mandurah, WA
- Claymore Youth and Family Support Children & families Claymore, NSW