About our children & families services
All children deserve a happy, healthy start to life. Mission Australia helps families provide the security, care and support that are so vital to a child’s development. At the heart of our work is early intervention and prevention, which means we address issues before they become major setbacks for families. We support mums and dads to be the very best parents they can be.
We run playgroups, early learning centres, literacy and financial education programs and other activities that help families – including grandparents and other carers – to feel they are part of a community.
Our community services also work with families to help them deal with those challenges that can tear people apart, such as problem gambling, domestic violence, drug and alcohol issues and long-term unemployment.
We are committed to the safety of all children and young people.
Find a nearby service
- Brighter Futures Program - Orana Far West Children & families Bourke, NSW
- Warnbro South Early Childhood Centre Children & families Warnbro, WA
- Integrated Family Support Service (IFSS) - Chigwell House Children & families Berriedale, TAS
- Care Mentoring Program Children & families Port Augusta, SA
- Keilor Village Early Childhood Centre Children & families Keilor, VIC