About our children & families services
All children deserve a happy, healthy start to life. Mission Australia helps families provide the security, care and support that are so vital to a child’s development. At the heart of our work is early intervention and prevention, which means we address issues before they become major setbacks for families. We support mums and dads to be the very best parents they can be.
We run playgroups, pre-schools, family day care, literacy and financial education programs and other activities that help families – including grandparents and other carers – to feel they are part of a community.
Our children and family services work with families in the community to help them deal with challenges that can de-stabilise families, such as problem gambling, domestic violence, drug and alcohol issues and long-term unemployment.
We are committed to the safety of all children and young people.
Find a nearby service
- Family Preservation Service - Tablelands Children & Families Queanbeyan, NSW
- Intensive Family Preservation - Albury Children & Families Albury, NSW
- Grandparents and Relatives Raising Children - North West TAS Children & Families Burnie, TAS
- Integrated Family Support Service (IFSS) - Chigwell House Children & Families Berriedale, TAS
- Remote School Attendance Strategy Meekatharra Children & Families