Mission Australia produces a range of publications that demonstrate the breadth of our work in the community and highlight the need for our community services.
These include our annual reports and Independence supporter newsletters, as well as a range of research reports, often produced in partnership with other not-for-profits and educational institutions.
Here you can also find our Reconciliation Action Plan, position statements, policy submissions, shared resources and information about our fundraising supply chain governance.
Annual & financial reporting
- Annual Report 2019
- Annual Report 2018
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2012
- Annual Report 2011
- Annual Report 2010
Reconciliation Action Plan
- Out of the shadows - Domestic and family violence: a leading cause of homelessness in Australia
- Ageing and Homelessness: Solutions to a growing problem
- Mission Australia's Review of Homelessness 2015
- Elections and budget
Submissions and reports
- Housing and homelessness
- Children, youth and families
- Disability and mental health
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Employment, skills and training
- Justice and law enforcement
- Welfare reform
- Other reports and submissions
Fundraising supply chain governance
Latest news, media & blog articles
Read about what we’ve been working on, our stance on important social issues and how you make a difference to vulnerable Australians' lives.