About our children & families services
All children deserve a happy, healthy start to life. Mission Australia helps families provide the security, care and support that are so vital to a child’s development. At the heart of our work is early intervention and prevention, which means we address issues before they become major setbacks for families. We support mums and dads to be the very best parents they can be.
We run playgroups, pre-schools, family day care, literacy and financial education programs and other activities that help families – including grandparents and other carers – to feel they are part of a community.
Our children and family services work with families in the community to help them deal with challenges that can de-stabilise families, such as problem gambling, domestic violence, drug and alcohol issues and long-term unemployment.
We are committed to the safety of all children and young people.
Find a nearby service
- Castlereagh Family Support - CYFS Children & Families Coonamble, NSW
- Family Support - Broken Hill Children & Families Broken Hill, NSW
- Family Preservation Service - Orana Children & Families Dareton, NSW
- South Cairns Specialist Counselling Service Children & Families Edmonton, QLD
- Intensive Family Support - Ipswich Children & Families Ipswich, QLD