About our education, training & employment services
Employment has the capacity to change lives and can make a difference to a person’s health and wellbeing, financial situation and even impact their social and family life.
Mission Australia helps people of all ages who have experienced barriers to employment – be it educational, personal or health-related – to gain the skills and confidence to find and keep a job.
We work closely with government, businesses, training organisations and individuals across Australia to change lives, families and communities through employment.
We offer a variety of service models including Disability Employment Services, Transition to Work, ParentsNext, and social enterprises.
Find a nearby service
- Disability Employment Service (DES - DMS) - Palmerston Education, training & employment
- Transition to Work - Batemans Bay Education, training & employment Batemans Bay, NSW
- Disability Employment Service (DES - DMS) - Nambour Education, training & employment Nambour, QLD
- ParentsNext - Coonabarabran Outreach Education, training & employment Coonabarabran, NSW
- Trinity Hill Learning Co-Ordinator Education, training & employment North Hobart, TAS