About our employment, education & training services
Employment has the capacity to change lives and can make a difference to a person’s health and wellbeing, financial situation and even impact their social and family life.
Mission Australia helps people of all ages who have experienced barriers to employment – be it educational, personal or health-related – to gain the skills and confidence to find and keep a job.
We work closely with government, businesses, training organisations and individuals across Australia to change lives, families and communities through employment.
We offer a variety of service models including Disability Employment Services, Transition to Work, ParentsNext, and social enterprises.
Employment, education & training services for young people
Are you a young person in need of employment, education & training support? Some of our serivces offer tailored programs to help young people achieve their goals, overcome challenges and gain new learning experiences.
Find a nearby service
- Disability Employment Service (DES - ESS) - Cabramatta Employment, Education & Training Cabramatta, NSW
- Opportunity Pathways - Southern NSW Employment, Education & Training Goulburn, NSW
- ParentsNext - Harden Outreach Employment, Education & Training Harden, NSW
- Transition to Work - Nowra Employment, Education & Training Nowra, NSW
- ParentsNext - Bankstown East Metro Outreach Employment, Education & Training Campbelltown, NSW