About our education, training & employment services
Employment has the capacity to change lives and can make a difference to a person’s health and wellbeing, financial situation and even impact their social and family life.
Mission Australia helps people of all ages who have experienced barriers to employment – be it educational, personal or health-related – to gain the skills and confidence to find and keep a job.
We work closely with government, businesses, training organisations and individuals across Australia to change lives, families and communities through employment.
We offer a variety of service models including Disability Employment Services, Transition to Work, ParentsNext, and social enterprises.
Find a nearby service
- ParentsNext - Queanbeyan Outreach Education, training & employment Queanbeyan, NSW
- Charcoal Lane Program Education, training & employment Fitzroy, VIC
- Transition to Work - Sale Education, training & employment Sale, VIC
- ParentsNext - Cranbourne Education, training & employment Cranbourne, VIC
- Disability Employment Service (DES - ESS) - Castle Hill Education, training & employment Castle Hill, NSW