About our education, training & employment services
Employment has the capacity to change lives and can make a difference to a person’s health and wellbeing, financial situation and even impact their social and family life.
Mission Australia helps people of all ages who have experienced barriers to employment – be it educational, personal or health-related – to gain the skills and confidence to find and keep a job.
We work closely with government, businesses, training organisations and individuals across Australia to change lives, families and communities through employment.
We offer a variety of service models including Disability Employment Services, Transition to Work, ParentsNext, and social enterprises.
Find a nearby service
- ParentsNext - Campbelltown Outreach Education, training & employment Campbelltown, NSW
- Mission Australia Op Shops Education, training & employment Nowra, NSW
- Disability Employment Service (DES - ESS) - Parramatta Education, training & employment Parramatta, NSW
- ParentsNext - Deniliquin Education, training & employment Deniliquin, NSW
- Transition to Work - Sale Education, training & employment Sale, VIC