- 2 Namina Crescent Wellington NSW 2820
- Phone number
ParentsNext aims to help you develop:
- Confidence to apply for and sustain long term employment
- Confidence to complete education and employment courses
- Improved financial awareness and budgeting
- Supportive and meaningful relationships with family and friends
- Improved quality of life through accessing clinical mental health and counselling services
- Confidence to independently access services, activities and community opportunities
- Improved strategies to find work life balance.
You can access ParentsNext if: Your youngest child is between six months and five years of age; and
You have not done paid work in the last six months; and
You live in a ParentsNext Local Government Area.
Through DHS (Centrelink) or self-referrals for voluntary participants