About our employment, education & training services
Employment has the capacity to change lives and can make a difference to a person’s health and wellbeing, financial situation and even impact their social and family life.
Mission Australia helps people of all ages who have experienced barriers to employment – be it educational, personal or health-related – to gain the skills and confidence to find and keep a job.
We work closely with government, businesses, training organisations and individuals across Australia to change lives, families and communities through employment.
We offer a variety of service models including Disability Employment Services, Transition to Work, ParentsNext, and social enterprises.
Find a nearby service
- Disability Employment Service (DES - DMS) - Queenstown Outreach Employment, education & training Queenstown, TAS
- Better Futures Mission Australia Employment, education & training Dandenong, VIC
- Flexible Learning Options - Northern Adelaide - Elizabeth Employment, education & training Elizabeth, SA
- Transition to Work - Loxton Employment, education & training Loxton, SA
- ParentsNext - Trangie Outreach Employment, education & training Dubbo, NSW