About our employment, education & training services
Employment has the capacity to change lives and can make a difference to a person’s health and wellbeing, financial situation and even impact their social and family life.
Mission Australia helps people of all ages who have experienced barriers to employment – be it educational, personal or health-related – to gain the skills and confidence to find and keep a job.
We work closely with government, businesses, training organisations and individuals across Australia to change lives, families and communities through employment.
We offer a variety of service models including Disability Employment Services, Transition to Work, ParentsNext, and social enterprises.
Find a nearby service
- Flexible Learning Options - Riverland Employment, education & training Loxton, SA
- ParentsNext - Bairnsdale Employment, education & training Bairnsdale, VIC
- Disability Employment Service (DES - DMS) - Burnie Employment, education & training Burnie, TAS
- Disability Employment Service (DES - DMS) - Shellharbour Employment, education & training Shellharbour City Centre, NSW
- ParentsNext - Traralgon Employment, education & training Traralgon, VIC