About our family & domestic violence services
Domestic and Family violence is a leading cause of homelessness in Australia.
It doesn’t discriminate, affecting women, men and children of all ages and any cultural heritage, leaving a terrible and lasting impact on individuals and communities.
Our domestic and family violence services provide safety planning, help obtain effective legal protection and provide access to a network of professional services to assist with other legal and social welfare needs, such as support programs and accommodation.
Find a nearby service
- Staying Home Leaving Violence (SHLV) Family & domestic violence Walgett, NSW
- Local Coordination Point - Castlereagh WDVCAS Family & domestic violence Walgett, NSW
- Castlereagh Women's Domestic Violence Court Advocacy Service Family & domestic violence Walgett, NSW
- Gununa Bidngen Nyerrwe Family & domestic violence
- Meekatharra Family and Domestic Violence Service Family & domestic violence Meekatharra, WA