About our family & domestic violence services
Domestic and Family violence is a leading cause of homelessness in Australia.
It doesn’t discriminate, affecting women, men and children of all ages and any cultural heritage, leaving a terrible and lasting impact on individuals and communities.
Our domestic and family violence services provide safety planning, help obtain effective legal protection and provide access to a network of professional services to assist with other legal and social welfare needs, such as support programs and accommodation.
Find a nearby service
- Safe Haven Mornington Island Family & Domestic Violence Mornington Island, QLD
- Domestic and Family Violence Service Family & Domestic Violence Nowra, NSW
- West Pilbara Family and Domestic Violence Coordinated Response Service Family & Domestic Violence
- Carnarvon Family Violence Coordinated Response Outreach Service Family & Domestic Violence Carnarvon, WA
- Keeping Women Safe In Their Homes (KWSITH) Family & Domestic Violence Lightning Ridge, NSW