About our family & domestic violence services
Domestic and Family violence is a leading cause of homelessness in Australia.
It doesn’t discriminate, affecting women, men and children of all ages and any cultural heritage, leaving a terrible and lasting impact on individuals and communities.
Our domestic and family violence services provide safety planning, help obtain effective legal protection and provide access to a network of professional services to assist with other legal and social welfare needs, such as support programs and accommodation.
Find a nearby service
- Domestic Violence Response Enhancement (DVRE) Warrumbungle Family & domestic violence Coonamble, NSW
- Family and Domestic Violence Coordinated Response Service - Geraldton Family & domestic violence Geraldton, WA
- Meekatharra Family and Domestic Violence Service Family & domestic violence Meekatharra, WA
- Gununa Bidngen Nyerrwe Family & domestic violence
- Safe Haven Mornington Island Family & domestic violence Mornington Island, QLD