About our family & domestic violence services
Domestic and Family violence is a leading cause of homelessness in Australia.
It doesn’t discriminate, affecting women, men and children of all ages and any cultural heritage, leaving a terrible and lasting impact on individuals and communities.
Our domestic and family violence services provide safety planning, help obtain effective legal protection and provide access to a network of professional services to assist with other legal and social welfare needs, such as support programs and accommodation.
Find a nearby service
- Keeping Women Safe In Their Homes (KWSITH) Family & Domestic Violence Lightning Ridge, NSW
- Staying Home Leaving Violence (SHLV) Family & Domestic Violence Brewarrina, NSW
- Domestic and Family Violence Pilbara Family & Domestic Violence Newman, WA
- Staying Home Leaving Violence (SHLV) Family & Domestic Violence Coonabarabran, NSW
- Staying Home Leaving Violence (SHLV) Family & Domestic Violence Coonamble, NSW