About our justice & corrections services
Through a case-management style of support, our justice and corrections services work with adults, young people and children who are at-risk of offending or have a history of offending.
Mission Australia provides advocacy and referrals for housing applications, life skills, education, training, employment, drug and alcohol misuse, social inclusion and support to maintain healthy family relationships.
Our post-release support services also assist people who have been released from prison to get back on their feet and successfully transition back into society.
Find a nearby service
- Juvenile Justice Joint Support North Coast Justice & corrections Lismore, NSW
- Strong, Together and Resilient (STAR) Justice & corrections Atherton, QLD
- Mission Australia Court Support Service - Mission Australia Centre Justice & corrections Surry Hills, NSW
- Youth on Track - Riverina Justice & corrections Wagga Wagga, NSW
- Pre and Post Release Support Service (PRSS) - Alice Springs Justice & corrections Alice Springs, NT