About our justice & corrections services
Through a case-management style of support, our justice and corrections services work with adults, young people and children who are at-risk of offending or have a history of offending.
Mission Australia provides advocacy and referrals for housing applications, life skills, education, training, employment, drug and alcohol misuse, social inclusion and support to maintain healthy family relationships.
Our post-release support services also assist people who have been released from prison to get back on their feet and successfully transition back into society.
Find a nearby service
- Juvenile Justice Joint Support Program - Casework Support Illawarra/Shoalhaven Justice & Corrections Nowra, NSW
- Pre and Post Release Support Service (PRSS) - Alice Springs Justice & Corrections Alice Springs, NT
- The Shopfront Youth Legal Centre Justice & Corrections Darlinghurst, NSW
- Youth On Track - Central West NSW Justice & Corrections Orange, NSW
- Youth on Track - Mid North Coast Justice & Corrections Taree, NSW