About our justice & corrections services
We assist adults, young people and children who are either at-risk of offending or have a history of offending.
Our post-release support services assist people who have been released from prison to get back on their feet and successfully transition back into society.
Through a case-management style of support, we provide advocacy and referrals relating to housing, life skills, education, training, employment, healthy family relationships, drug and alcohol misuse and social inclusion.
Find a nearby service
- Supervised Community Accommodation Townsville Justice & corrections
- Mission Australia Court Support Service - Mission Australia Centre Justice & corrections Surry Hills, NSW
- Youth On Track - Central West NSW Justice & corrections Orange, NSW
- Youth Crime Prevention Program Dandenong Justice & corrections Dandenong, VIC
- NEIC Darwin - Pre and Post Release Supported Accommodation Justice & corrections Darwin, NT