About our justice & corrections services
We assist adults, young people and children who are either at-risk of offending or have a history of offending.
Our post-release support services assist people who have been released from prison to get back on their feet and successfully transition back into society.
Through a case-management style of support, we provide advocacy and referrals relating to housing, life skills, education, training, employment, healthy family relationships, drug and alcohol misuse and social inclusion.
Find a nearby service
- Strong, Together and Resilient (STAR) Justice & corrections Atherton, QLD
- Youth on Track - Mid North Coast Justice & corrections Port Macquarie, NSW
- The Shopfront Youth Legal Centre Justice & corrections Darlinghurst, NSW
- Bail Support Service Townsville Justice & corrections
- Juvenile Justice Joint Support North Coast Justice & corrections Lismore, NSW