About our justice & corrections services
Through a case-management style of support, our justice and corrections services work with adults, young people and children who are at-risk of offending or have a history of offending.
Mission Australia provides advocacy and referrals for housing applications, life skills, education, training, employment, drug and alcohol misuse, social inclusion and support to maintain healthy family relationships.
Our post-release support services also assist people who have been released from prison to get back on their feet and successfully transition back into society.
Find a nearby service
- Pre and Post Release Support Service (PPRSS) - Top End Justice & Corrections Darwin, NT
- Casework Support Program North Coast Justice & Corrections Lismore, NSW
- Youth on Track - Blacktown Justice & Corrections Mt Druitt, NSW
- Youth Support Program Mornington Island Justice & Corrections Mornington Island, QLD
- Youth on Track - Mid North Coast Justice & Corrections Kempsey, NSW