About our justice & corrections services
We assist adults, young people and children who are either at-risk of offending or have a history of offending.
Our post-release support services assist people who have been released from prison to get back on their feet and successfully transition back into society.
Through a case-management style of support, we provide advocacy and referrals relating to housing, life skills, education, training, employment, healthy family relationships, drug and alcohol misuse and social inclusion.
Find a nearby service
- NEIC Darwin - Pre and Post Release Supported Accommodation Justice & corrections Palmerston, NT
- Post Release Support Service (PRSS) - Top End Justice & corrections Palmerston, NT
- Elders Visiting Program Justice & corrections Katherine, NT
- Juvenile Justice Joint Support North Coast Justice & corrections Lismore, NSW
- Youth Offending Prevention Program Justice & corrections Whyalla, SA