ParentsNext aims to help you develop:
- Confidence to apply for and sustain long term employment
- Confidence to complete education and employment courses
- Improved financial awareness and budgeting
- Supportive and meaningful relationships with family and friends
- Improved quality of life through accessing clinical mental health and counselling services
- Confidence to independently access services, activities and community opportunities
- Improved strategies to find work life balance.
You can access ParentsNext if:
you get Parenting Payment
you would like help with study or work goals
you have a child younger than 6.
Through DHS (Centrelink) or self-referrals for voluntary participants