LAC in the Community Schedule – No appointments needed!
What is LAC in the Community?
The Mission Australia Local Area Coordination Service is available to answer your questions about the NDIS and to help link you to mainstream and community supports. Local Area Coordinators will be available each week in different locations across Perth, to answer your questions about the NDIS on an individual basis.
What can provide information about and assistance with?
- How to access the NDIS
- How to prepare for your NDIS planning meeting
- How to understand and use your NDIS plan
- Using the NDIS my Place Participant Portal
- How to manage the budgets in your plan
- How to find and engage providers to help you meet your goals
- How to link to mainstream and community services (this support is available for everyone not just NDIS participants)
Where can you find us?
Watch this space – we aim to have multiple locations operating across the three regions as soon as possible pending Covid-19 and current health and safety advice.
Got a Question?
Latest news, media & blog articles
Read about what we’ve been working on, our stance on important social issues and how you make a difference to vulnerable Australians' lives.