Mission Australia’s Triple Care Farm is a residential alcohol and other drugs (AOD) program. Triple Care Farm is located on 110 acres in the NSW Southern Highlands and accepts referrals from young people Australia wide.
Triple Care Farm is an accredited health and community service provider through the Australian Council on Health Care Standards, Equip 5.
Specialising in treating clients with co-morbid substance dependence and mental illness, the 18 bed program works with young people aged between 16 and 24 years. The treatment model is a 12-week holistic psychosocial rehabilitation program based on harm minimisation and health promotion. This 12-week program is followed up with 6 months community aftercare.
The program includes participation in the following integrated elements:
- Therapeutic program: Providing a dialectical behaviour group therapy program modified for young people with substance dependence and an individual counselling program. For more information about the group therapy program check out the website.
- Education and training: Provision of accredited literacy and numeracy program through the Certificate II in Work Skills and Vocational Pathways, accredited forklift licences and Barista course. Development of farming and landscape skills, including learning to drive the on-site tractor.
- Creative arts program: Including music performance and recording, painting and sculpture.
- Individual case management: That supports young people from the point of making a referral to the program, through the 12-week rehabilitation and the 6-month community aftercare program.
- Weekend sport and recreation program: Building health and fitness through activities including canoeing, hiking, mountain bike riding and surfing.
- Residential living skills: Building living skills including personal care, budgeting, cooking and household maintenance. The residential program also supports young people to build fitness through accessing the onsite gym.
Triple Care Farm’s vision is to provide a safe place for change through the fulfilment of the following mission statement:
We aim to provide an AOD and Dual Diagnosis rehabilitation service of the highest quality which incorporates holistic, innovative, evidence-based responsive and safe programs in which young people can address the issues that are impacting on their ability to live an addiction-free life.
Triple Care Farm also runs a Withdrawal Program for young people, providing supervised withdrawal and a range of holistic supports and therapies.
How you can help
Funds to operate the program are raised from a number of sources including the Sir David Martin Foundation, the Department of Health (federal) and through the generous support of community and corporate partners and individual donors.
Please donate to help young people overcome challenges like addiction and mental health issues and lead meaningful and independent lives.
For partnership enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing Triple Care Farm
Please complete the referral form & risk assesment below and the Triple Care Farm team will be in touch.
Who we assist
Triple Care Farm specialises in treating clients with co-morbid mental illness & drug/alcohol problems. The service works with young people aged between 16 and 24 years; receiving referrals from all over Australia.
Triple Care Farm provides services for male and female young people, ages 16 to 24 with alcohol or other drug issues. We provide an assessment, treatment and intervention for those participating in the rehabilitation and treatment program at Triple Care Farm
We accept self-referrals and referrals by other agencies or guardians via an application form, followed by phone and face to face assessment.