About our children & families services
All children deserve a happy, healthy start to life. Mission Australia helps families provide the security, care and support that are so vital to a child’s development. At the heart of our work is early intervention and prevention, which means we address issues before they become major setbacks for families. We support mums and dads to be the very best parents they can be.
We run playgroups, pre-schools, family day care, literacy and financial education programs and other activities that help families – including grandparents and other carers – to feel they are part of a community.
Our children and family services work with families in the community to help them deal with challenges that can de-stabilise families, such as problem gambling, domestic violence, drug and alcohol issues and long-term unemployment.
We are committed to the safety of all children and young people.
Find a nearby service
- Brighter Futures Early Intervention Program (EIP) - KCF & CM - Tablelands Children & families Harden, NSW
- Care Mentoring Program Children & families Elizabeth, SA
- Targeted Youth Support Service Children & families Berriedale, TAS
- Care Mentoring Program Children & families Berri, SA
- Brighter Futures Program - Mid North Coast Children & families Kempsey, NSW