About our community development services
Mission Australia provides a network of place based, community development, early intervention and prevention programs tailored to meet the needs of the local community.
Mission Australia Housing also works closely with local communities to develop a community master plan, identify where more support services are necessary, fund community projects and look at ways to sustainably develop the community over time.
Find a nearby service
- Tenant Participation and Community Engagement (TPCE) - Hunter, New England & Central Coast Community Development Newcastle, NSW
- Communities for Children (CfC) - Facilitating Partner - Blacktown Mt Druitt Community Development Mt Druitt, NSW
- Tenant Participation and Community Engagement (TPCE) - Sydney, South East & Northern Sydney Community Development Kings Cross, NSW
- Tenant Participation and Community Engagement (TPCE) - Illawarra Shoalhaven & Southern NSW Community Development Nowra, NSW
- Clarence Plains Community Chaplain Community Development Rokeby, TAS