About our alcohol & other drugs services
The reasons for addiction and dependencies are varied. Addiction can be a complex disease, or disorder - a vicious cycle that can be very difficult to break without the right support.
At Mission Australia we deliver a holistic approach by considering social, environmental, physical, mental and vocational experiences and the after-effects of addiction. We work with people across all areas of personal development, with the goal of breaking the addiction and living a happy, healthy life without problematic alcohol and drug use.
Our alcohol and other drugs services include residential and non-residential treatment, assessment, referral, withdrawal, and intervention services.
Alcohol and other drugs services for young people:
We also offer a range of services – including withdrawal and rehabilitation programs – to help young people aged 12-21 years who are affected by alcohol and other drugs.
Find a nearby service
- Triple Care Farm Walawaani (East Lynne) Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Service - Pilbara Alcohol & Other Drugs Newman, WA
- Mission Australia Country - Recovery for Families Alcohol & Other Drugs Whyalla, SA
- Youth & Family Alcohol and Other Drugs Support (YAFAODS) Alcohol & Other Drugs Victor Harbor, SA
- Triple Care Farm Residential Rehabilitation Alcohol & Other Drugs