About our alcohol & other drugs services
The reasons for addiction and dependencies are varied. Addiction can be a complex disease, or disorder - a vicious cycle that can be very difficult to break without the right support.
At Mission Australia we deliver a holistic approach by considering social, environmental, physical, mental and vocational experiences and the after-effects of addiction. We work with people across all areas of personal development, with the goal of breaking the addiction and living a happy, healthy life without problematic alcohol and drug use.
Our offerings include residential and non-residential treatment, assessment, referral, withdrawal, and intervention services.
We also offer a range of services – including withdrawal and rehabilitation programs – catering specifically for young people.
Find a nearby service
- Cannabis Intervention Sessions DAYS Perth Alcohol & other drugs East Perth, WA
- Mac River Centre Residential Rehabilitation Program Alcohol & other drugs Dubbo, NSW
- Katherine Sobering Up Shelter Alcohol & other drugs Katherine, NT
- Triple Care Farm Withdrawal program (David Martin Place) Alcohol & other drugs Robertson, NSW
- Junaa Buwa! - Centre for Youth Wellbeing Alcohol & other drugs