About our alcohol & other drugs services
The reasons for addiction and dependencies are varied. Addiction can be a complex disease, or disorder - a vicious cycle that can be very difficult to break without the right support.
At Mission Australia we deliver a holistic approach by considering social, environmental, physical, mental and vocational experiences and the after-effects of addiction. We work with people across all areas of personal development, with the goal of breaking the addiction and living a happy, healthy life without problematic alcohol and drug use.
Our alcohol and other drugs services include residential and non-residential treatment, assessment, referral, withdrawal, and intervention services.
Alcohol and other drugs services for young people:
We also offer a range of services – including withdrawal and rehabilitation programs – to help young people aged 12-21 years who are affected by alcohol and other drugs.
Find a nearby service
- Alcohol Assessment and Treatment Service Alcohol & Other Drugs Newman, WA
- Pilbara Community Alcohol and Drug Service Alcohol & Other Drugs Karratha, WA
- Drug and Alcohol Treatment Service - Pilbara Alcohol & Other Drugs South Hedland, WA
- Alcohol and other Drug Services - Meekatharra Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Drug and Alcohol Youth Service (DAYS) - Youth Withdrawal and Respite Service Alcohol & Other Drugs East Perth, WA