ParentsNext aims to help you develop:
- Confidence to apply for and sustain long term employment
- Confidence to complete education and employment courses
- Improved financial awareness and budgeting
- Supportive and meaningful relationships with family and friends
- Improved quality of life through accessing clinical mental health and counselling services
- Confidence to independently access services, activities and community opportunities
- Improved strategies to find work life balance.
You may be eligible to take part in ParentsNext if all of these apply:
- you have a child aged 9 months to 6 years
- you are under 55
- you’ve been getting Parenting Payment and haven’t worked in the last 6 months.
- Aren’t currently studying
Call 1800 791 371 to speak to one of our local services.