About our mental health recovery services
Not all mental health issues are the same and the road to recovery is rarely straightforward. Our services apply a holistic and tailored approach to every individual we work with.
Mission Australia’s mental health recovery services aim to support individuals to thrive in their community. We offer variety of counselling options, suicide prevention activities, community awareness initiatives and psychosocial support.
Find a nearby service
- Family and Carers Mental Health Program Mental health recovery Sawtell, NSW
- Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) Liverpool Mental health recovery Miller, NSW
- Transitional Support Mental health recovery Hindmarsh, SA
- Family Mental Health Support Service (FMHSS) Dubbo Mental health recovery Dubbo, NSW
- Continuity of Support Mental health recovery Hornsby, NSW