About our strengthening communities services
Mission Australia provides a network of place based, community development, early intervention and prevention programs tailored to meet the needs of the local community.
Mission Australia Housing also works closely with local communities to develop a community master plan, identify where more support services are necessary, fund community projects and look at ways to sustainably develop the community over time.
Find a nearby service
- Communities for Children (CfC) - Facilitating Partner - Cairns South Strengthening communities Yarrabah, QLD
- Goulburn Place Plan Project Strengthening communities Goulburn, NSW
- Communities for Children Collective Impact Facilitators Strengthening communities Sydney, NSW
- Tenant Participation and Community Engagement (TPCE) - MNC & NNSW Strengthening communities Lismore, NSW
- Tenant Participation and Community Engagement (TPCE) – SWS Strengthening communities Miller, NSW