About our strengthening communities services
Mission Australia provides a network of place based, community development, early intervention and prevention programs tailored to meet the needs of the local community.
Mission Australia Housing also works closely with local communities to develop a community master plan, identify where more support services are necessary, fund community projects and look at ways to sustainably develop the community over time.
Find a nearby service
- Communities for Children (CfC) - Facilitating Partner - Cairns South Strengthening communities Bungalow, QLD
- Cooinda Centre Day Programs - Mission Australia Centre (MAC) Strengthening communities Surry Hills, NSW
- Clarence Plains Community Chaplain Strengthening communities Rokeby, TAS
- C4C Helping Young Parents Strengthening communities Burnie, TAS
- Hornsby Waitara Community Hub Strengthening communities Hornsby, NSW