About our strengthening communities services
Mission Australia provides a network of place based, community development, early intervention and prevention programs tailored to meet the needs of the local community.
Mission Australia Housing also works closely with local communities to develop a community master plan, identify where more support services are necessary, fund community projects and look at ways to sustainably develop the community over time.
Find a nearby service
- Communities for Children (CfC) - Facilitating Partner - Dandenong Strengthening communities Dandenong, VIC
- Chigwell House Strengthening communities Berriedale, TAS
- Nepean Parenting Network Program - Mission Australia Centre (MAC) Strengthening communities Kingswood, NSW
- Communities for Children Collective Impact Facilitators Strengthening communities Sydney, NSW
- Claymore NGO Backbone Strengthening communities Campbelltown, NSW