About our strengthening communities services
Mission Australia provides a network of place based, community development, early intervention and prevention programs tailored to meet the needs of the local community.
Mission Australia Housing also works closely with local communities to develop a community master plan, identify where more support services are necessary, fund community projects and look at ways to sustainably develop the community over time.
Find a nearby service
- Parents Together Strengthening communities Launceston, TAS
- Communities for Children (CfC) - Facilitating Partner - Dandenong Strengthening communities Dandenong, VIC
- Tenant Participation and Community Engagement (TPCE) - Western Sydney & Nepean Blue Mountains Strengthening communities Mt Druitt, NSW
- Claymore NGO Backbone Strengthening communities Campbelltown, NSW
- Goulburn Place Plan Project Strengthening communities Goulburn, NSW