About our strengthening communities services
Mission Australia provides a network of place based, community development, early intervention and prevention programs tailored to meet the needs of the local community.
Mission Australia Housing also works closely with local communities to develop a community master plan, identify where more support services are necessary, fund community projects and look at ways to sustainably develop the community over time.
Find a nearby service
- Tenant Participation and Community Engagement (TPCE) - Western NSW, Murrumbidgee & Far West Strengthening communities Dubbo, NSW
- Cooinda Centre Day Programs - Mission Australia Centre (MAC) Strengthening communities Surry Hills, NSW
- CALM Suicide Prevention Training Strengthening communities Darwin, NT
- Tenant Participation and Community Engagement (TPCE) - Sydney, South East & Northern Sydney Strengthening communities Kings Cross, NSW
- Tenant Participation and Community Engagement (TPCE) - Hunter, New England & Central Coast Strengthening communities Newcastle, NSW