About our youth engagement & transitions services
Mission Australia provides youth services across the nation that support young men and women as they journey towards adulthood. Using our research, we develop and deliver support services, and stand up for our young people.
We engage with schools, families and communities to identify signs that young people are at risk of disengaging from school, developing drug and alcohol problems, losing contact with their family, becoming homeless or becoming involved in criminal activity. Mission Australia youth and community workers then provide support through tailored art and music, alternative education, body image education, mental health awareness and drug and alcohol programs.
With the right support, we believe every young Australian can reach their full potential and we know that prevention is the key. When young people feel valued, loved and supported they are much more likely to stay on track during their teenage years. We are committed to the safety of young people in our care.
Find a nearby service
- Flexible Learning Options - Southern Adelaide Youth engagement & transitions Port Noarlunga, SA
- IAS - Kempsey School Transition Program Youth engagement & transitions Kempsey, NSW
- Flexible Learning Options - Riverland Youth engagement & transitions Renmark, SA
- Assertive Engagement Program Youth engagement & transitions Darwin, NT
- Cafe One Coffee Trailer Youth engagement & transitions Darwin, NT